A SlapHappy Quickie #8 A SlapHappy Quickie #8

Wow

The artistic prowess behind this flash brings a tear to my eye... in these times of dark boring spam flash comes something as amazing as this! I have a new hope in the flash portal now! THANK YOU! 10/10

tehslaphappy responds:

I love you Reaper.

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

Excellent

Wow, this was a great movie. I love the part in which Niko spawns the Helicopter in the middle of gunfire. I had similar situation which I could relate. The graphic style was very similar to Egoraptor and the audio was great (Except for that little part in the water scene), otherwise this was an overall excellent movie.

~Reaperyami

My New Grounds My New Grounds

Really Great!

Wow this was like one of those Laptop commercials, infact if newgrounds ever goes mainstream it should be one of the first commercials.

CoreyStuckInPurgatory I CoreyStuckInPurgatory I

Excellent

I love the Story, Graphic, Voice acting, and everything else I'm looking forward to seeing this series continue.

Concharito Concharito

You Are Awsome

Excellent movie. Love the Family guy Reference.

At the Restaurant At the Restaurant

Three digits and one word

10, 5, and Favorited

Pootytang: Saddam's Story Pootytang: Saddam's Story

I don't hate him

It's just that it's a slideshow with music and pictures.
I gave you a 2

Spy responds:

thanks

Clock Wrogn Clock Wrogn

At least it didn't give me a seizure.

It's a nice parody but you just couldn't quite pull it of good job though.

KKyuubi responds:

Thanks for at least liking it, I have to become an offical clock by January 1st, because I've been hearing that all Clockfriends will be banned that day.

Stay tuned for a music video collab themed around that called "Judgement Day", coming soon to a portal near you!

Way Too Good Way Too Good

it's been a while since there's been a remotely good flash in the portal thanks for giving me hope again.

Mortal Kombat Bloopers Mortal Kombat Bloopers