Kanye vs Taylor Kanye vs Taylor

Yo, this game was good, but Tom Fulp...

I really like how you've made a game based on recent events. The game was simple and satisfying to play. Animation was fine and controls were simple. 8/10

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

Awesome game, good challenge.

That was a very interesting experience to say the least. The simple game mechanics of a space bar and two arrow keys has kept me entertained for a very good time. I finished the initial game, which almost took 600 times but I made it, and I'm glad I played it. Good job, I'm expecting more of the same too.

Time Assault Time Assault

Really fun

Though I'm an avid fan of ninjas this game was pretty cool. I got up to 1009 before I lost though. Great game and I love how he says,"Great, know I bet they're going to come inside here and do nasty things to me"

CrazyChihuahua responds:

Hehe, the guy at the end has lots of different sayings at the end. That`s just one of them.

Also, ninjas need a bit of punishing sometimes too =P

Reiko Biker Girl 2 HENTAI Reiko Biker Girl 2 HENTAI

Excellent

I don't care if it's a demo it's a great art style and great animation. Your flashes are great.

Chainsaw the Children 2 Chainsaw the Children 2

CAWKE JOKE

Funny, I liked it.

Stickman Madness Stickman Madness

Its all good

it an overall nice game except for the fact that i play as a girl made me feel kinda wierd. ya know?

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

The assassin Lives!!!

Finally k-fed is added to the assassin collection and now is officially assassinated by Tom,Stamper,other guys,and big bouncer dude. maybe this is a sign the assassin will rise from the depths and regain the portal...

Banana Monkey Game Banana Monkey Game

ha ha the snakes look like sperm!

they do i'm not gonna lie!

Wasted Sky Wasted Sky

omfg it's tom f*cking pulp!!!

a little slow paced but overall good.

Asterisk's Adventure Beta Asterisk's Adventure Beta