A SlapHappy Quickie #8 A SlapHappy Quickie #8

Wow

The artistic prowess behind this flash brings a tear to my eye... in these times of dark boring spam flash comes something as amazing as this! I have a new hope in the flash portal now! THANK YOU! 10/10

tehslaphappy responds:

I love you Reaper.

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

Excellent

Wow, this was a great movie. I love the part in which Niko spawns the Helicopter in the middle of gunfire. I had similar situation which I could relate. The graphic style was very similar to Egoraptor and the audio was great (Except for that little part in the water scene), otherwise this was an overall excellent movie.

~Reaperyami

My New Grounds My New Grounds

Really Great!

Wow this was like one of those Laptop commercials, infact if newgrounds ever goes mainstream it should be one of the first commercials.

Kanye vs Taylor Kanye vs Taylor

Yo, this game was good, but Tom Fulp...

I really like how you've made a game based on recent events. The game was simple and satisfying to play. Animation was fine and controls were simple. 8/10

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

Awesome game, good challenge.

That was a very interesting experience to say the least. The simple game mechanics of a space bar and two arrow keys has kept me entertained for a very good time. I finished the initial game, which almost took 600 times but I made it, and I'm glad I played it. Good job, I'm expecting more of the same too.

Time Assault Time Assault

Really fun

Though I'm an avid fan of ninjas this game was pretty cool. I got up to 1009 before I lost though. Great game and I love how he says,"Great, know I bet they're going to come inside here and do nasty things to me"

CrazyChihuahua responds:

Hehe, the guy at the end has lots of different sayings at the end. That`s just one of them.

Also, ninjas need a bit of punishing sometimes too =P

Turn off your monitor Turn off your monitor

G-Unit!!!

Ha ha, pretty good.

Rad responds:

Your giving me too much credit, lol :P

Sickel In Your Back Sickel In Your Back

you make emo look good

this is a great backdrop for a dark and scary flash!

Jotaro Kujo Jotaro Kujo

Mudada...

This is great! I'm a big fan of Jojo and you did not disappoint!